Thursday, March 2, 2017

Siga Me... A Follow Up Book for New Christians (for My Friends from Brazil and Portuguese Language Speakers)

On Mission in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2008

Airton Santos, my translator and dear friend
This is the Portuguese language version of Follow Me that was translated from English into Portuguese by a very dear friend of mine named Airton Santos (in the picture above translating for me). Airton is truly a gifted brother in Christ that I have been blessed to work with in ministry in Brazil and the United States across many years now.

I originally wrote Follow Me as a follow up book for new Christians while serving as a pastor and being disappointed with other offerings for new believers in print. It was also written with a mission trip to Sao Paulo, Brazil in mind. This means that this book should be of great help to someone from a nominal catholic background who wants to know more about what the Bible says about following Jesus Christ.

This little book is what I wish someone would have given me when I first trusted in Jesus. It is easy to download, read, and share with others via email.

My prayer is that it will help many new believers as they start their pilgrimage following the Lord Jesus Christ. The English version is available through the "FREE BOOK" link at the top right side of this blog. The Portuguese version is available through the link below.

FREE BOOK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99EMvYSo6G0SlROSWpRNkdIS2c/view?usp=sharing

No comments: